Message from President Rolando Scott, Jr.
Brothers and Sisters, this Tuesday, November 5th is ELECTION DAY. We know that all of you have been working hard to make sure our neighbors get out to vote. Make sure you get out and vote for the candidates that support the Communications Workers of America.
- Bill de Blasio for Mayor
- Letitia James for Public Advocate
- Scott Stringer for Comptroller
- Eric Adams for Brooklyn Borough President
- Vincent Gentile for City Council
- Ken Thompson for Brooklyn District Attorney
Voting Questions? Board of Elections contact information...
|Suffolk Board of Elections
Yaphank Ave / PO Box 700
Yaphank, NY 11980
(631) 852 - 4500
|Nassau Board of Elections
240 Old Country Road - 5th Fl
Mineola, NY 11501
(516) 571 - 2411
|NYC Board of Elections
32 - 42 Broadway, 7 Floor
New York, NY 10004
(212) 487 - 5400